To her

 


That girl, standing where I am today, what did she say looking back


That girl, where she stands today, what does she say looking back at me one day


That girl is me, I am the girl


Or at least I pray to be


Still no one knows who is that girl for she is yet to come that day,


Yet to look back one day, her soul drifting somewhere in a rainy day, back to her childhood where i stay...


Does she still feel the strange feeling, the strange happiness, i feel today?


Is she what she what she would say to become one day?


But who am i to ask, when there is no one to say what there is to be said one day


Rain pouring, wind rambling, what a pretty day!


Can't help but wonder where she is today...


Is she being gambled with the many girls i can be today?


If she exists today, pray tell her to take pause for a brief moment and remember the day 


cuz whoever she is that day is because of this day


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alone